Monday 18 January 2010

V&A

I recently visited the V&A museum to gather research and found out about what they display, and how it presents itself.
I enjoyed the Experience of looking at Art from all different cultures but found there wasn't much for the younger generation, and the exhibition that was, I didn't have enough time to visit which was the decode: digital design sensations, so I will have to go visit the museum in my free time and researching the Science museum I would really like to visit there on the same day because the museums are opposite each other and in my opinion it seems more interesting and has more modern equipment.
I have been given a project from the V&A to design a poster about what ever you like to be honest it just has to main the poster around the V&A, but unfortunately only been given a short amount of time to design this poster so will keep you updated with my final designs.

Here is a link for the V&A if you want to check out the website and to give you details, if you want to visit the museum yourself:

http://www.vam.ac.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment