Tuesday 8 June 2010

I finally finished my Final Major Project and all the work I have put in, I think Has payed off in my final outcomes.
Below is the finals for my client the band 'The Kairs' there Cd cover, back Cd cover and poster:


Cd Cover: I am pleased with because it simple with soft calming colours which identifies them as an indi band in my opinion.

The back Cd cover I kept the theme of the front cover and used a simple sans serif typeface to suit the theme of the design.

The poster above more or less has the front cover of the Cd on there because that is where I got my design from which still keeps within the theme of my designs with simple colours and the same typeface.

All in all I am happy with the designs I have produce, I hope you like them as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment