Friday 6 May 2011

Evalaution

My final is a cell animation which is created digitally, that lasts for 30 seconds. In this project the software I used was cs4 illustrator, photoshop and aftereffects, which all had an impact on my final animation. Overall I feel I have created a creativity response to the audio track I was given, it has a strong storyline to it, it fits into my 3 descriptive words because the hole animation is fun to watch, lighthearted through the dancing and annoying also fits in through the donkey getting annoyed at the lizard. I know I maybe haven't done many different storyboard ideas but this was definitely the main story I kept thinking about listening to the soundtrack. I feel I have met the brief with the duration of the animation, its a pretty simple designs with a well applied sequence.

What I will take from this project is the animation skills on aftereffects, which has made me realise how hard animation actually is, but I thoroughly enjoyed created the animation for this project and gives me a clearer understand of what I want to do later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment